Our Child Nutrition Services Team is preparing for hybrid reopening for Elementary Schools, and would greatly appreciate it if you would complete a brief meal survey.
Will you please take 2 - 3 minutes to complete their survey?
Before completing the survey here are some things you may like to know:
- Meals will be free for all children under 18 for the rest of the 2020/2021 school year
- Guardians can still pick-up meals for students who are not enrolled via drive-thru meal service locations
- Students participating in distance learning are still welcome to pick-up via drive-thru
- All 9 elementary schools will have drive-thru service available and it will be open during pick-up and drop-off
- Student in the PM cohort may be dropped off 20 minutes early to eat school lunch on campus
- All meals come with lunch and breakfast for the following day
- Students must take the complete meal which include: entrée, fruit and veggie. Milk is optional.
- We will not be selling any a la carte items, this includes water, soymilk, and second entrees
- There is no meal application or income qualification required. All students are welcome to participate.
- Monthly menus can be found on our website.
For additional questions, you are welcome to call: 925.426.4417
CNS Meal Service Team