Lydiksen Mission ...
The Lydiksen community seeks to foster a strong partnership between home and school, creating a positive and challenging environment that meets the individual needs of all students as they meet or exceed rigorous state standards. We are dedicated to promoting integrity, honesty, self-discipline, responsibility, respect, and compassion.
• Develop reading, spelling, listening and writing skills at or above established state standards.
• Teach students to become mathematically powerful and capable of computation, problem-solving and critical thinking.
• Maintain a school wide environment that recognizes and appreciates diversity and individuality .
• Increase the integration of technology into our curriculum.
• Expand student learning experiences in science in adherence to state science standards.
• Extend the PUSD Community of Character philosophy while creating an atmosphere in which students can focus on their personal best.
• Support the District Strategic Plan with Library resources and programs.
• Expand Visual & Performing Arts and Health Education