PPIE’s Virtual Race 2020 is LIVE
We are happy to announce that registration for PPIE’s Virtual Race 2020 is now open. Join us (virtually) and encourage your friends and family to run / walk / hop etc to accumulate over 7500 virtual miles and race around the USA, from Pleasanton to Seattle over to Chicago, then to New York, New Orleans and back home.
REGISTER at www.
charityfootprints.com/. Registration starts March 31 and stays open through April 19. PPIE2020/
JOIN / CREATE A TEAM: Many teachers and schools have created teams for your to join. Look for existing teams in pull-down menu and join. REMEMBER each person can join only ONE team. If you don’t see a team that you want to join as you register, you can skip this step and join a team later.
COST: PPIE does not want cost to be a barrier for participation
There are 2 levels for registration:
DOWNLOAD THE APP: After registering, download the Charity Footprints app to your phone or computer to update your miles or sync with FitBit, Apple watch etc.
- $10 for Virtual Race and App
- $20 for Virtual Race, App and RUN Shirt
- We recognize that these are financially uncertain times and if you find yourself unable to contribute, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you can access the Virtual App.
EXPLORE THE MENU: Click on the menu in the upper right hand corner of your fundraising page. It allows you to:
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Registrants will need to maintain ‘SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS’ at all times, by maintaining at least a six-foot distance from other individuals. You can participate indoors too. Look for our equivalency chart that converts many fun activities to 1 mile!! Remember it is a VIRTUAL RACE :)
- Change your milage or fundraising goals
- Invite friends and family
- Edit your profile
- Upload photos to your Scrapbook
- Use the Chat Room to cheer each other on!