Dear PUSD families:
On behalf of the Pleasanton Unified School District Assessment and Accountability Department, we hope that this communication finds you and your family safe and healthy. As we address the challenges of remote learning, we want to provide the tools and support for our students and families in regards to assessment and its connection to student learning and success.
Since 2017, PUSD has partnered with Illuminate Education to create an educational intelligence platform for teachers and school leaders. This platform allows internal users to view student information, including state and district wide assessments. In response to the 2020 Shelter in Place order, we used this platform last June to make available elementary students’ Trimester 3 Report Cards. In order to meet the needs of our parent/guardian community during the 20-21 academic year, we have activated the Illuminate Parent Portal to provide access to your student’s current and past report cards. Please follow the steps below to register for access to the Pleasanton Illuminate Parent Portal.
PUSD Elementary Report Cards for 2020-2021 will be available in the PUSD Illuminate Parent Portal beginning June 2 at 4:00 p.m.
Steps to follow to create your parent portal access:
- Go to https://pleasanton.illuminatehc.com and click the “Create Account” link shown in the picture.
- Next to: "First Name”, type: <<First Name>>
- Next to: "Last Name”, type: <<Last Name>>
- Next to: “Email Address”, type: <<Email Address>>
- Type in your phone number.
- To the right of the phrase "Access Code", type: <<Access Code>>
- To the right of the word "Password," type a password you would like to use. Make a note of it somewhere private. Note that your password is "case sensitive," meaning that any uppercase or lowercase letters you use now must be typed in exactly the same way later for the password to work.
- To the right of the phrase "Confirm password," type the exact same password again.
- Click Submit.
Once you have submitted your request, you will receive confirmation of your registration, and will be redirected to your student’s Illuminate profile. You can also access the PUSD Illuminate Parent Portal on your mobile devices by downloading the “Illuminate HC” app in Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Use your email and password to log into the PUSD Parent Portal (https://pleasanton.illuminatehc.com)
- Do not use Internet Explorer for viewing your student’s Parent Portal
- Restart your browser if you experience connectivity issues.
Please reach out to your student’s teacher and your school administrators with any questions you might have about your student’s Elementary Report Card beginning June 2 at 4:00 p.m. Questions about accessing the Parent Portal can be directed to Laura Keller, Assessment and Accountability Assistant at [email protected] or 925-462-5500 ext. 4111.
Pam VandeKamp, Ed.
Director of Assessment and Accountability, Pleasanton Unified School District