Students New to Pleasanton Unified School District
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten, 2020
Kindergarten information night is January 16, 2020, in the Lydiksen multipurpose room from 6-7 pm.
Registration is Thursday, February 6, 2020, from 4 - 6:30 pm in the Lydiksen Library.
Kindergarten enrollment papers need to be submitted promptly in February in the school office if you are unable to attend Registration Night.
Parents/ Guardians enroll students by completing the Online Pre-enrollment process here.
Step 1: Complete, submit, and download a copy of the forms for each student, print the forms, and take them to the school office at 7700 Highland Oaks, Pleasanton.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
- Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information (from Step 1)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
- 2 proofs of residency – see checklist for an explanation of acceptable items
- Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
Students are NOT enrolled until the paperwork is submitted in the school office.
For questions, contact the school office, 925-426-4420, or Student Services, 925-426-4290.