Students New to Pleasanton Unified School District
Parents/ Guardians enroll students new to the Pleasanton area by completing the Online Pre-enrollment process here.
Step 1: Complete, submit, and download a copy of the forms for each student, print the forms, and take them to your school office at 7700 Highland Oaks, Pleasanton.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information ( from Step 1)
2. Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
4. 2 proofs of residency – see checklist for an explanation of acceptable items
5. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
For students enrolling in Kindergarten for August 2019, complete the Registration instructions above, and bring all the paperwork to the Lydiksen Library on February 5 between 4 - 6:30 pm. Students are not enrolled until paperwork is submitted at the school.
*** Families celebrating Chinese New Year may register Kindergarten students for August 2019 on Wednesday,
February 6, from 7:30-4 in the school office. Kindergarten spots will be available. ***
For more information, please contact the Lydiksen school office at 925-426-4420.