Students New to Pleasanton Unified School District
Parents/ Guardians enroll students new to Pleasanton by completing the Online Pre-enrollment process here.
Step 1: Complete, submit, and download a copy of the forms for each student, print the forms, and take them to the school office at 7700 Highland Oaks, Pleasanton.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
- Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information (from Step 1)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
- 2 proofs of residency – see checklist for an explanation of acceptable items
- Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
Students are NOT enrolled until the paperwork is submitted to either the school office or Student Services. Please note the school office is closed from June 5 - July 30. Enrollment will be completed by Student services during that time: 215 Abbie Street, Pleasanton, CA 94566.
For questions, contact the school office, 925-426-4420, or Student Services, 925-426-4290.