Students New to Pleasanton Unified School District
Parents/ Guardians enroll students new to the Pleasanton area by completing the Online Pre-enrollment process here.
Step 1: Complete, submit, and download a copy of the forms for each student, print the forms, and take them to your school office at 7700 Highland Oaks, Pleasanton.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information ( from Step 1)
2. Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
4. 2 proofs of residency – see checklist for an explanation of acceptable items
5. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
For more information, please contact the Lydiksen school office at 925-426-4420. The Lydiksen School Office will be closed for summer break from June 6th and reopen on August 1st.
*** From June 5 - July 31 ***
Please submit forms immediately to Student Services during the above dates - do not wait for the Lydiksen Office to open!
Please take your forms to Student Services
215 Abbie Street, Pleasanton
Student Services Hours:
Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM